Our Client was established in 1969 and located in Penang, Malaysia. We are a Japanese-Malaysian joint- venture company. Our current shareholders are Nihon Nohyaku Co., Ltd., Marubeni Cor- poration and Pertubuhan Peladang Kebangsaan (NAFAS). From its core business as a pesticides formulator, ACM has grown into a leading industry player for agrochemicals, farm machinery and environmental health products.
Apart from manufacturing facilities at headquarters in Perai, Penang, ACM's very own 62-acre Selama Research Centre (SRC) was set up in 1978 in Selama, Kedah. Located approximately one hour's drive from ACM HQ, SRC has a wide range of tropical crops such as paddy, vegetables, oil palm, rubber, ornamental plants, pineapple, fruit trees and other short-term crops, planted for research purposes.
- University Graduate in Agricultural Science/ Plantation Management or related field
- Professional background: Sales & Marketing
- 3 years relevant work experiences, prefreably in agro - chemical industry
- Communicate well at all level; preferably experience in cross border business
- Excellent in English and Bahasa Indoensia
- Experience in virtual reporting and communication
- To be the ACM representative / liasion person for all Company's customers in Indonesia
- To plan and acquire sales by implementing the sales & marketing plan set out
- To promote Company's products in Indonesia through advertising & promotion activities with distributors, product demo/ trial plots.
- To attend to all customer's queries/ feedback to ensure prompt and satisfactory resolution
- To maintain good relationship with all clients
Detail Job Functions:
- To represent ACM as the liasion person for all ACM customers in Indonesia
- To be responsible for sales and marketing of ACM products to achieve sales targets
- To review customer's enquiries, processing of orders, delivery arrangement and coordination
- To promote ACM products in Indonesia guided by the distributors' A&P activities (Advertising & Promotion), field demonstration plan, roadshows and product presentation briefings
- To monitor customer's strategic business and operational development of ACM products in Indonesia
- To ensure timely responses to customer's requests
- To be responsible for liasing with all clients and business associates
- To delveop and actively source for new business opportunities and achieve sales growth
- Any other duties as may be provided from time to time by the immediate superior or person acting on behalf of the company