Our company is the first overseas facility in the field of processed oils, which is the core of Kaneka’s food business. Taking advantage of Mitsubishi Corporation’s material procurement functions and knowledge of Indonesia and Kaneka’s manufacturing technology, including its facility, manufacturing and operational know-how related to processed oils, the company will provide high-quality, competitive products and engage in product development and sales promotions including proposals for use of its products. The aim is to achieve ¥2.5 billion in sales by 2015. Kaneka will also look into expanding sales of its other products and those of group companies, including other processed oilproducts and yeasts, in Indonesia and ASEAN countries as it seeks to further accelerate the overseas development of its food business.
- Max. 40 Years Old
- Min. Supervisor/Senior Supervisor (B2B, Food Industries)
- Sell our product to customers and to achieve sales target
- Improve KFI’s technical sales and to contribute to achieve our whole sales target
- Co-work with Kaneka Co. Ltd. and contribute to improve KFI’s capability
- Follow KFI’s compliance manual