Our client is a trading group which has 13 companies. From dusk till dawn, their products are helping you to make life easier, healthier, and full of joy. It is indeed their vision to create added value for all of their stakeholders.
From distribution to printing and packaging, they are active in several lines of businesses, developing synergies, always with the end user in mind. Their reputation, come what may, is only as good as the last satisfied customer.
It is a vision that was shaped by the group’s founder and was elaborated ever since. Now they are improving their presence, while continuing to create added value through internationally acknowledged quality products and upholding excellent relationships with their principals. Since 1953 they have enjoyed steady growth, operating responsibly as a good corporate citizen.
They are here to serve you with our international quality products.
- Holds Master Degree in Management or Business Administration
- Have work experience in manufacturing company (FMCG or Building Material is prefered), at minimum 5 years at senior manager position in Business Development
- Good command in English
- Understand financial reports and New Product Development
- Creative; able to think in a creative way and stimulate new options for development.
- Good leadership; stimulating, influence, developing team spirits and accomplishing the job through his people
- Planning for budget and action plan for sales volume and revenue, market share, sale price & sales expenses, to ensure that the operating profit and net profit can be achieved.
- Proposing Company Plan & Strategy for Marketing and Sales (based on market intelligence/analysis, strength/weakness of competitor companies, weakness/disadvantages of the company and any critical factor which may determine success of the business)
- Involved in Market Intelligence and competitor analysis in regards to company objectives
- Preparing Marketing & Sales report and identifying problem areas, the cause, when and what preventive action was taken, or to be taken/recommended to achieve key objectives.
- Directing strategy towards the profitable growth and operation of the company