Headquartered in Germany, Our journey in Indonesia has been started since 1994, when our Automotive Division began selling products to Indonesia market. The vision was to fulfill the market needs of quality after-market automotive products, such as bulbs, wipers, interior & exterior care, and engine maintenance chemicals.
In this business, we have successfully build partnerships with automotive distributors, as well as authorized service stations for the most trusted brands in automotive industry. Currently, we have hundreds of active article numbers to serve the need of our loyal customer.
5 Branches (Surabaya, Makasar, Palembang, Semarang, Medan) and a total of 150 Employees
- Education: Minimal Master, MBA would be a plus, full Graduated
- As finance Manager or equivalent for minimal 8 years
- Experiences in industry: Retail, Wholesale would be a plus and automotive industry would be significant
- Strong knowledge of senior management tools and methods; full knowledge of finance basic themes: financial analysis , controlling, auditing, accounting, taxation, banking, reporting; longterm leadership experience (min. 5 years); interdisciplinary department knowledge; IT-Systems: SAP, finance software, MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and Intercultural Management
- Head office: 1 Deputy Finance Maanger, 4 Accounting and 10 Account Receivable (Call Center) and 5 Collectors
- Branches: 5 Finance Admin and 10 Collectors
Analysis of full company data based on intellectual tools and methods; high qualified and professional recommendations and preparation of finance decisions for the Managing Director and CFO, Account Receivable Management; permanent analysing, development and improvements of processes of the finance department; auditing and controlling of branches; accounting; taxation; banking; full daily, weekly and monthly financial reports to the Managing Director, CFO and German Head Quarter; leading of finance department; communication with authorities in the field of finance; training of all members of finance department