Our Company is a prime contractor company engaged in the operation and management of the Marine Vessel Power Plant ( MVPP) which helps supply feasible and economic electricity power with advanced technologies to minimize risk of enviromental damages.
We are in collaboration with a well-known energy company from Turkey, the Karadeniz Energy Group, a sector pioneer in the innovative energy sector for the last 15 years in the ownership, development and operation of MVPP that has been awarded licences to manufacture, to act as contractor and to conduct electrity trade between countries. Together with Perusahaan Listrik Negara ( PLN), we collaborate to help develop areas in Indonesia such as Manado ( North Sulawesi), Lombok (NTB), Kupang (NTT) , Ambon and Medan ( North Sumatera) through the addition of power supply with their MVPP, or usually known as Karpowership.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree preferably from Engineering.
- At least 15 (fifteen) years professional experience in related field in Engineering Project Management out of which 5 years in managerial position and preferable from Contractor Company and/or Power Plant Company.
- Will lead all divisions (Operations, Finance& Accounting, Corporate Affairs) to achieve company goals , include project set-up and operational team with quality standard.
- As company representative in build and maintaning professional relationship, trust and positive business environment with all stakeholders; i.e: our client, government authorities and our affiliates company.
- Strong knowledge about Project Management, Business Process, Project Cost Control, Power Plant, and Shipping.
- Excellent Interpersonal and Negotiation Skills.
- Excellent leadership and organization Skills.
- Fluently in English both oral and written.
- Willing to travel to other work location or project sites when required.
- Lead supervision and manage the interface between the site based Internal and External Project Managers and the Corporate Jakarta Office for the day to day running;
- Reviews client specifications, drawing and documents, ensures the requirements defined are incorporated into the Works and that the responsibilities allocated are understood and implemented;
- Interface with all stakeholders; i.e: our client, government authorities, or affiliates company on commercial safety, program and quality matters;
- Establish and implement Project Budgets, Construction Schedule, Project Reporting, Progress Assesment and Project Execution Plan;
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning;
- Establish, review and communicate quality timely report for internal and external purpose in order to ensure accurate and reliable report in timely manner;
- Maintaining and implementing HSE program including Environmental Management System, to ensure the effectiveness of the program conform to official standard and requirements.