Launched in Indonesia in 2013, Our company has a sole purpose of providing a secure cash payment service that reliably simplifies the everyday life of 250 million Indonesians. Points of Payment enable verified cash payments to be made instantly, anytime day or night, for a wide range of essential services. Apart from mobile phones, utility and remittance services, Our Company is a dynamic new platform to access online shops and purchase all the latest applications.
Our Company has seen phenomenal growth with over 200 locations already in Java, Bali and Lombok. Strategically placed in convenience stores, supermarkets, shopping malls, business centers and condominiums Our Company is fast becoming a crucial resource for cash-in payments for locals, expats, and tourists.
- Male/Female, max.45 years old
- Bachelor Degree from any major
- Proven track record in direct sales and sales management (10 years sales experience)
- Having wide networking in Telecommunication, Retail, Oil and Gas, and Games online company
- The ability to handle multiple tasks with limited direction in a dynamic environment where priorities can change rapidly
- Demonstrate success in managing large account relationship as well as developing new account opportunities
- Proactive, highly energized, reliable, be responsible and have a high degree of personal integrity
- Having experience in selling large system integration projects and/or to the financial sector(e.g. MS/IS and integrated services are preferred)
- Excellent communication and diplomacy skills
- Possess leadership skill to manage sales team, and build partners relationships.
- Develop and execute a tactical sales plan to meet and exceed sales targets
- Perform account planning and opportunity planning to grow solutions and services business;
- Direct the activities of the sales team to deliver maximum achievement based on short and long term business objectives in order to achieve company’s goal
- Establish and coordinate the sales objective, policies and program within the context of the overall corporate plan
- Prepare sales budget, report and forecast and ensure that its presented in timely manner both for the superior and Finance for monthly and yearly report
- Monitor and evaluate the performance, sales team activities and productivity according to the legal demand and ethical standard
- Direct the development of initiatives such as new products, marketing campaign that assist in the penetration new account
- Develop mutual relationship with partner to expand the solution portfolio.