Our client is one of the largest companies in the building materials and housing equipment industry, with its sales of over USD 13 billion and employees of approximately 60,000. With a headquarter in Tokyo, Japan, there are more than 17 regional offices, 83 branches, 287 sales offices, and 44 production sites for domestic sales and production across Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, and Middle East. Overseas sales and production are conducted in more than 27 countries.
It is now the largest operating company in the Group and is affiliated with a multitude of subsidiaries in the Domestic Sales & Marketing, the Global Business, the Metal & Architectural Materials, the Kitchen & Plumbing Fixtures, and the Electrical & Electronic Equipment. Their vision is to become a global leader in the building materials and housing equipment industry.
They are a market leader in the categories of sanitary ware, tile, sash, kitchen, wooden, exteriors, etc in China, Japan, Thailand, Korea, Vietnam, India, Philippines, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Middle East, etc. Through reputable brands such as American Standard, INAX, TOSTEM, LIXIL SUZUKI SHUTTER, Nittan, SHINNIKKEI, SUNWAVE, and TOEX, They offer broadest-in-industry categories of products with highest quality and leading-edge design, dedicated services and one-stop solution to best meet customers’ needs. The company is committed to becoming a truly global company with products and services that contribute to the improvement of the environment and living standards on a global scale.
- Min. 5 years experience as Project Manager in a High Rise and multi complex construction
- Relevant experience is required
- Willing to work in Medan
- Relevant education background is required
- To help managing current project in Medan for high rise building (7 towers)
- Responsible to manage the different suppliers for installation of the windows and curtain wall
- Attend all project meeting by developers & main contractor
- Look into safety and compliance
- Ensure delivery as per project schedule
- Manages 25 casual workers and 2 staff from Jakarta