Our Company sets the standard for hybrid cloud data protection through its backup, disaster recovery, and secure file sync and share solutions. Powered by the our AnyData Engine and set apart by its image technology, Our delivers easy, complete and affordable data protection of all files, applications and operating systems across any environment—virtual, physical, cloud and mobile.
Founded in 2003, our protects the data of over 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 145 countries. With more than 100 patents, Our products have been named best product of the year, and cover a range of features, including migration, cloning and replication. Today, our solutions are available worldwide through a global network of service providers, distributors and cloud resellers.
- Have the ability to demonstrate prior project management experience.
- Must have at least 8 years proven track record of managing sales channels and working with Sales Engineers.
- Prior software sales experience preferred through Channels, VARS and DMRs.
- Excellent communication skills
- Superior problem solving skills. Proven ability to manage detail on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Strong PC skills including MS Office and Salesforce or equivalent.
- Management of both a remote and manage our Channel sales and Distribution team, including but not limited to recruiting, motivating, training and coaching your established team and new resellers.
- Facilitate new processes, tools, communications, training and methodologies to ensure sales program’s success across teams and departments throughout the company.
- Develop the partner and alliance ecosystem to accelerate revenue and close sales with their end user customers.
- Work with other department peers to facilitate relationships among various departments and locations in order to achieve the sales goals & objectives.
- Oversee resource planning, reporting, territories, incentives and communications for the assigned team.
- Responsible for the sales quota, growth and direction of Indonesia’s sales channel partners
- Own both top line sales as well as all controllable expenses within Indonesia’s channels.
- Expand distribution partners, recruit new channel partners, as well as drive further growth from existing channel partners
- Develop and execute marketing programs with channel partners
- Manage channel partner alignment including term sheet and business plans
- Grow new corporate account business through larger companies and enterprise focused partners
- Responsible for budget performance, both top line and bottom line
- Work with sales team to advance opportunities to closure, including Presales and support
- Enter forecasting and account/opportunity details in SalesForce; provides weekly updates including revenue, status and decision makers and next steps in closing opportunities