Established in 1972 in Taiwan, Our client is a is one of the leading Asia-based global freight forwarding and logistics service providers. Over the past four decades, we have grown to over 70 branches and joint venture offices worldwide with more than 1,200 people throughout Asia, the United States, Central America and South America, Europe and Australia. Additionally, we have established a comprehensive network of over 100 agent partners worldwide. By sea or by air, from customs brokerage to live on-line tracking, we have the power to move and the passion to deliver.
- College degree & above with field of studies in Accounting/Finance
- Minimum 3 years of working experiences in accounting/finance field.
- Experience in Freight Forwarding Industries preferred.
- Good communication skills in oral & written English.
- Experience of ERP system or working in audit firm is a plus.
- Be responsible of Accounts Payable to ensure all transactions are processed & booked in system accurately & on timely basis.
- Participate monthly financial closing & perform necessary financial analysis and accounts reconciliation.
- Ensure the compliance of local tax/GAAP requirements as well Corp. Policies and SOP’s.
- Participate local filing and year end audit.
- Special task/projects as assigned.