Established in 1972 in Taiwan, Our client is a is one of the leading Asia-based global freight forwarding and logistics service providers. Over the past four decades, we have grown to over 70 branches and joint venture offices worldwide with more than 1,200 people throughout Asia, the United States, Central America and South America, Europe and Australia. Additionally, we have established a comprehensive network of over 100 agent partners worldwide. By sea or by air, from customs brokerage to live on-line tracking, we have the power to move and the passion to deliver.
- At least 10 years’ experience with 5 years of managerial experience in Freight Forwarding or related industry.
- Familiar with local air/ocean freight forwarding business and markets.
- Station operation/management experience will be a plus.
- Comprehensive English capabilities.
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Strong leadership, team building and coaching skills.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Responsible for planning, managing, directing the operations and consolidate market information in station.
- Develop annual business plan and execute to achieve the financial and non-financial targets.
- Formulate short/long-term strategies to achieve business goals and objectives in station.
- Plan, prioritize and adapt to Regional/Corporate business plans and objectives.
- Responsible for station P&L, including budgeting, forecasting and reporting.
- Maintain and strengthen the relationship and alliance with customers, Airlines and industry associations.
- Ensure all functions and departments are in compliance with company global policy & guidance and local laws.