Our client is an energetic business, offering a comprehensive selection of motorcycle performance parts and accessories. Established in year 2006 the company is managed by a board of directors who have been involved in the motorcycle industry for more than 30 years.
Our client is a trend setter, with a good track record for delivering innovative performance parts with Japanese technology. In this industry of rapid development, we are constantly enhancing and improving our products from time to time.
- Manage R&D programs, specifically the technical activities of the R&D team working to have smoother and effective working schedule and system to achieve the optimum deliverables.
- Provides cost-efficient R&D for the business unit by developing and implementation of structural management system.
- Prepare performance plans and evaluations for tests, product reviews and output tracking to support technical activities.
- Develop project plans, budgets, schedules and performance requirements as related to contract agreements with suppliers or related parties.
- Collaborate with and manage technical/engineers to establish project scope, design and schedule.
- Establish and main all tested products, prototypes, scripts and technical papers for reference.
- Ensure to practise a follow through product test chronology report as support to warranty of each product/prototypes. Covers all technical steps to ensure to have a solid end result.
- Actively searches for best-in-class technologies among competitors and develops innovation roadmap.
- Implements structures respecting existing patents (when relevant).
- Coordinates with purchasing and product development managers defining the right allocation of the resources.
- Establishes and maintains operational budgets for engineers and equipments.
- Applies all relevant international regulations/norms/standards.
- Implement and encourages "best-practice" sharing.