Our client is an energetic business, offering a comprehensive selection of motorcycle performance parts and accessories. Established in year 2006 the company is managed by a board of directors who have been involved in the motorcycle industry for more than 30 years.
Our client is a trend setter, with a good track record for delivering innovative performance parts with Japanese technology. In this industry of rapid development, we are constantly enhancing and improving our products from time to time.
- Explain scientific and technical ideas in simple language.
- Meet with R&D, Technical and Product Development team to establish technical specifications.
- Study drawings, specifications, test results and product samples.
- Write technical direction on product announcements, catalogues, user guides, product info kit, marketing brochures, advertisements, marketing specifications.
- Create user documentation for a variety of material, including how-to guides and instruction manuals.
- Ensure technical verbiage is easy to understand by the layperson.
- Gather information on their subjects in libraries and on the web (establish a digital library).
- Prepare charts, graphs, or forms to go along with rough drafts.
- Ensure fields flow in the correct sequence.
- Write articles and reports on current trends in fields such as science and engineering.
- Write clear and concise policies and procedures.
- Edit industrial publications.
- Create table of contents and cite sources.
- Submit copies to management & technical chiefs for feedback.
- Adjust copy as necessary and proofread for grammar and spelling.
- Release the document following final approval.
- Provide updates and different editions as necessary.
- Must be resourceful with relevant technical findings/information and able to travel to find resources.