Establish since 1992, Our company is a Plastic Manufacturer with more than 16 years of experiences. Located in strategic place of Jakarta, with conveniently accessible to or from Soekarno –Hatta International Airport and Tanjung Priok through highway that link to Jakarta Metropolitan areas.
Our company takes pride in investing in the latest state of the arts facilities from the all electric Japanese injection and / or blow - molding machineries to CAD / CAM technical system in its mold shops. Furthermore, the company also employs fancy printing deco which facilities automatic color printing through silk screen printing, hot stamping, transfer printing as well as spray painting techniques.
Recognized as one of the best plastic supplier to the local as well as overseas companies, Our company manufactures exclusive Clothes Hanger and Plastic housewares such as Drinking Bottles, Lunch Box, etc. We welcome special custom made orders with guarantee for the best price and highly competitive quality.
- Male/Female, max. 38 years old
- Having min. 5 years experiences as an Accounting Supervisor / Manager in the manufacturing company
- Experiences in handling finance, accounting, and tax
- Bachelor Degree majoring in Accounting
- Having good analytical skill
- Good leadership skill
- Computer literate
- Willing to be place in Tangerang
- Responsible for all aspects of finance & accounting, budgeting, forecasting and administration functions including supervision of finance & accounting staff.
- Plan and coordinate corporate budgeting, and control the use of the budget to ensure the use of the funds effectively and efficiently to support the company's operations.
- Plan, coordinate and control the cash flow, especially the management of accounts receivable and payable.
- Responsible to provide / create accurate and timely financial report and analysis. This will include company’s reporting compliance with the prevailing tax regulations.
- Coordinate and control the planning, reporting and payment of corporate tax liability to be efficient, accurate, timely, and in accordance with government regulations.
- Responsible to ensure an efficient and effective financial accounting function are in place to support the Company’s rapid growth and expansion and recommend improvement to the financial accounting processes through investments, change in processes and/or manpower organization.
- Plan and coordinate the development of accounting systems and procedures, and controlling its implementation to ensure all processes and transactions running in an orderly and organized, and reduce risk.