Establish since 1992, Our company is a Plastic Manufacturer with more than 16 years of experiences. Located in strategic place of Jakarta, with conveniently accessible to or from Soekarno –Hatta International Airport and Tanjung Priok through highway that link to Jakarta Metropolitan areas.
Our company takes pride in investing in the latest state of the arts facilities from the all electric Japanese injection and / or blow - molding machineries to CAD / CAM technical system in its mold shops. Furthermore, the company also employs fancy printing deco which facilities automatic color printing through silk screen printing, hot stamping, transfer printing as well as spray painting techniques.
Recognized as one of the best plastic supplier to the local as well as overseas companies, Our company manufactures exclusive Clothes Hanger and Plastic housewares such as Drinking Bottles, Lunch Box, etc. We welcome special custom made orders with guarantee for the best price and highly competitive quality.
- Male, 26 – 35 years old
- Bachelor Degree in reputable university majoring in engineering
- Minimum 5 years working experience as Production Supervisor role preferable in plastic injection molding company
- Strong initiative and proactive to follow up open issues
- Strong leadership skills
- Hard worker, “ can do” attitude, good communication skill and good personality
- Good knowledge and experience in Production management, Safety, 5S, Lean saving and tools of improvement
- Good command in English, both writing and speaking
- Computer literate (Words, Excel, Powerpoint)
- To plan & prepare production, raw material and manpower deployment plans to meet the customer’s requirement of delivery of products in a reliable and cost effective manner
- To implement Group Quality Policy and Standards. To actively cross-functional teams to resolve quality issues, upgrade processes, improve safety, reduce costs etc.
- To implement ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 procedures as required related with Production activity.
- To ensure high standards of product quality and ‘right first time’ attitude through
- Implementation and strict adherence to agreed quality systems / group policies
- Effective process control and
- Proper training of employees.
- To participate and strongly contribute (in team mode) for quick resolution of customer complaints and to take effective actions on shop floor to prevent recurrence.
- To ensure shop floor activities are carried out in accordance to ‘work standards’ and ‘safety practices’ and to take appropriate and timely actions on all ‘variances / deviations / problems’ observed on shop floor using proper problem solving techniques.
- To conduct regular audits to surface problems and improvement opportunities in all areas including safety
- To ensure high standards of 5S and visual management are maintained on shop floor at all times.
- To engage with the team to implement ‘lean activities and lean projects’ on the shop floor (eg waste elimination, reduction in process variability etc) and to drive culture of continuous improvement.
- Conduct training and to coach all team members to continuously improve their understanding and skills in areas of Safety, Quality and lean.
- To carry out total productive maintenance together with maintenance & engineering team