Established in 1997 and located in Germany, Our client is a premium manufacturer of dosing applications and systems. We take pride in producing products that can dispense liquids of low to very high viscosity (and even sensitive and particle loaded liquids) at accurate or ultra-precise dosing quantities in the most challenging, complicated environments or circumstances.
- Besides sales experience, the candidate needs to have a technical (electrical and/or mechanical) background and education. The candidate should have at least 2-3 years working experience in the fields of technical sales. Ideally, the candidate has experience and knowledge in servicing of machinery or automation systems, electrical matters (e.g. wiring) and also in mechanical matters (e.g. fluid mechanics).
- The candidate should also have experience in dealing with customers and negotiations (e.g. price or technical matters).
- The candidate needs to be able to work independently and is willing to get “hands-on” as and when required.
- He/She will also be required to do Quotations and Proposals for the Clients. The candidate may need to attend to site call ups outside working hours and attend to customers on site in an event of a system failure.
- Personnel with Sales/Technical background with Automotive/Electronics (HandPhone, Home electrical Appliances manufacturer) is preferred.
- Candidate needs to be able to communicate with a good level of competency in English
- Personnel will be responsible for the sales/technical support of products in Indonesia.
- Travelling around Indonesia is necessary, as well as technical communication with HQ.
- Main duties include preparing of technical information, handling and liaising regarding technical/sales requests and troubleshooting at customers’ site. Personnel will also take care of On-site support/set up, in-house technical support and writing system proposals.