Our client is an international group with a full range of innovative products and application expertise in the bakery, patisserie and chocolate sectors. Products and services are available in more than 100 countries around the world, and in many cases actually produced there by their subsidiaries. Their clients are artisans, industry, retailers and food service. They aim to be ‘reliable partners in innovation’ wherever they are in the world, and so help their customers deliver nutritious, tasty food for the communities they live in. Their head office is in Groot-Bijgaarden, near Brussels in Belgium.Through their long experience in bakery, they are able to design and manufacture every component of theirr products themselves:
Modular ingredient solution enhancing one functionality
Bread flavours and sourdoughs
Active bakery component for an authentic taste: O-tentic
Margarines and specialty fats
Enzymes and emulsifiers
And many other products
- Develop and execute channels marketing plans which include product strategy and trade promotions / activities for Artisan, Distributor and Large account customers (Supermarket, Quick Service Restaurant, industry)
- Identify product portfolio and communication plans for different channels
- Responsible for category management, consumer and shopper research with Sensobox, trade promotion and marketing communications (merchandising) with Large account customer
- Organize events and customer innovations day to share on consumer trends, concepts, solutions and finished products to customers.
- Responsible for trade margin/base margin the scope of LOB wholesaler, retailer and distributor
- Responsible for sales program development and execution (scheme, incentive, discount, etc) And the visualization of the results to the sales team and business partners
- Review Quarterly promotions/schemes and give suggestions for alternatives to support stronger results.
- Responsible for promotion execution : design, execute, and measure the effectiveness of promotional programs in order to drive xustomer loyalty
- Develop and produce cost-effective sales tools : customer presentation, collateral materials, point of sales material (POSM) for artisan and Large acoount customers.
- Be in close contact with customer in the frame of customer insights, new product launches and trade marketing activities
- Conduct customer analysis (customer mapping) for better market opportunities with the product mix.
- Accelerate the company's growth and achieve the budget turnover through establishing and executing marketing programs which directly contribute to sales, brand recognition and customer and consumer satisfaction.
- Develop customer Marketing strategy that is align with brand strategy as a business dimension for Puratos by working in interdependence especially with sales & R&D
- Increasing the sales demand at artisan /distributor, retail, industry and food service customer.