Our client is German multinational automotive Manufacturer
- Bachelor/Master of Information Technologyor otherIT-related field
- 5-7 years of experience in automotive IT environment, preferably OEM
- ITIL Certificate (Expert level preferred)
- Sound exposure to application management, SAP
- Good understanding of IT organization structures & IT operation processes
- Knowledge inproblem solving processes
- English and Bahasa Indonesia on a professional level
- Diplomatic attitude, proven communications skills
- Within the challenging endeavor of expanding the production of commercial vehicles in Indonesia, the position of anIT coordinatoris to be filled. You will be reporting to the Head of Operations - Commercial Vehicles.
- For the expansion of the existing commercial vehicles manufacturing and sales landscape, you will be the single window person between end business departments and the respective IT units
- You will be responsible for implementation and coordination of application support of all the Commercial VehiclesIT Systems in procurement, logistics, manufacturing, sales and after sales business processes.