Our Company is a pioneer and the leading provider of business-to-business solutions for the insurance industry in Indonesia. We pride ourselves in producing high-value, robust and adaptable solutions, designed and engineered to the highest standards.
Currently, we are market leaders in our niche products in Indonesia, and we also have significant presence in other countries in the Asia Pacific and Middle East region. We are looking for people who shares our values and goals and who will play a pivotal role in our future expansion.
We are the leader in enterprise solutions for the insurance industry in the Asia-Pacific region, Middle-East and North Africa.
With over 60 years of combined experience, we lead in providing a collaborative and information exchange platform for the insurance industry.
Pioneering the use of Software as a Service (SaaS) in the motor insurance industry, enabling our clients to grow without disproportionate overheads. Using our infrastructure we provide rapid transformation Capabilities with lower asks and predictable cost. Our solutions offer great flexibility as these can be configured to any business in any given industry. Built on an open modular based architecture, our eClaims and ePolicy engines can be accessed through Merimen Online using any browser, anytime, anywhere in the world.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree/Diploma in IT/Business or equivalent
- Having good communication skill in English (spoken and written) is a must.
- Having broad knowledge of IT concept and latest technology • Having technical knowledge in software development
- Experience in cloud saas is a plus point
- Able to build and maintain good relationship with clients
- Having excellent presentation skill
- Strong analytical thinking and attention to details
- Having ability to train people
- Fast learner, creative, team work, able to work under-pressure and self-motivated
- Fluent in both speaking and writing in Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Preferably ≥ 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably have own vehicle
- Understand the clients business and process needs.
- Construct the functional framework to cater for these needs.
- Communicate with the technical team.
- Manage timeline for delivery.
- Manage post-rollout enhancements and bug fixes.
- Maintain warm relationship with users.
- Support sales team.