Our client is a Multinational lifting equipment distributor and crane system specialist which provide complete service with its presence in Singapore, China, Thailand, Vietnam, Kazakhstan, Myanmar, India and Indonesia
Have > 3 years sales experiences in selling cranes and lifting products
- Meet criteria on sales strategies, target, and deliveries.
- Co-ordinate and interact with customers, channel partners, government bodies, such as High commission, Embassy, project team, customers, consultants and sub-contractors and colleague situated at Singapore HQ
- Responsible for obtaining and updating all Corporate Marketing directions, Products and Technical information and documentation from HQ
- Capable of handling all situational problems, looking into channel partners and customer’s complaints and initiating corrective actions independently
- Meet and exceed channel partners’ and customers’ expectation
- Lead and motivate sales and support teams in Indonesia
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by getting in touch with potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Carry out detailed research on prospective clients and their organizations
- In-depth research on competitors; the advantages and disadvantages
- Reporting to Singapore HQ on the weekly sales of the Indonesia market
- Any other duties assigned by Management from time to time