Service Quality (SQ) Centre was set up in 1990 as part of the Singapore’s government efforts to raise the standard of service nationally. In 2008, SQ Centre became the first national WDA-appointed Continuing Education and Training (CET) Centre for WSQ Service Excellence.
Over the years, the company has evolved and in 2010, SQ Centre and PSB Academy’s Corporate Learning and Consulting division were acquired by the TÜV SÜD group and TÜV SÜD PSB Learning was born.
Today, all Service Excellence programmes are offered through Service Quality (SQ) Centre, a product brand under TÜV SÜD PSB Learning.
The merger of SQ Centre and PSB Academy’s Corporate Learning and Consulting division to form TÜV SÜD PSB Learning has greatly expanded our repertoire of training and consulting solutions and we are poised to better support our clients in several areas from specialised service consulting and training to quality and productivity improvement interventions.
- Bachelor Degree from Visual Communication Design or related major
- Minimum 1 years of experience in related field
- Experience in developing, implementing and measuring digital marketing initiatives, including search engine optimization (SEO), digital advertising (PPC), email marketing and marketing automation
- Good digital copywriting/copyediting skills and experience with digital content creation, optimization, and promotion
- Basic Photoshop knowledge and design skills
- Experience managing vendor/agency relationships and ensuring all outsourced work is consistent, high quality, cost-effective, and reflects branding specifications
- Able to communicate in English both spoken and written
- Develop digital content and strategy of the company website in key search engine and attract followers
- Digital Marketing channel planning (include KPI & Budget)
- Responsible for the day today running of all social media channels
- Develop ideas for marketing and promotional collaboration
- Manage online enquiries and feedback via website and social media platform
- Explore new digital marketing channel
- Handling of database management