Our client is German multinational automotive Manufacturer
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Corporate Law, Business Administration, Engineering or Equivalent.
- Minimum 3-7 Years relevant work experience in establishing the global procurement and supplier management processes & systems (including IT systems), corporate audits, project management, cost control & monitoring and legal contract management.
- Experience in procurement/industrial legal & compliance functions (Preferably in automotive industry)
- Preferred added advantages: Hands on experience in managing the automotive local content regulations, SNI regulations requirements and statutory requirements of Govt. of Indonesia.
- Preferably having good network with automotive industry stakeholders like GAIKINDO, GIAMM, MOI, MOT, MOF, etc.,
- Highly motivated independent worker with minimum guidance, ability to work in an international and intercultural challenging environment.
- English language written and spoken fluently, Multi-linguistic abilities would be an added advantage (Including Bahasa Indonesia).
- Should be a team player with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate clearly.
- Proficient in various IT tools and application, especially MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
Governance (Process & System)
- Responsible to establish the global procurement processes & systems at Indonesia.
- Develop the required IT based systems for continuous KPI monitoring & reporting.
- Train the team to ensure 100% process driven organization as well as to meet the corporate audit requirements.
- Establish the QMS audit specific requirements with in procurement & supplier management team.
- Commodity planning and market trend monitoring (Including macroeconomics indicators)
- Production material cost control & management and periodic reporting to the top management.
- Create and align the necessary procurement related contracts like NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement), LON (Letter Of Nomination), Purchase Order, Purchase Contracts, Supplier Terms & Conditions, etc., with the corporate governance team.
- Coordinating as a key account for the buyers for all legal related topics within procurement.
- Manage the supplier contract deviations & finalize the closures with the responsible stakeholder’s agreement.
- Coordination with legal and accounting department on key issues relating to law (Foreign and Indonesian Jurisdiction) affecting procurement in various aspects.
- Periodic internal audit to ensure the 100% compliance adherence across procurement and supplier management department.
- Coordinating the Global corporate audit and monitoring the countermeasures implementation for all non-conformities identified during the audit.
Team On-boarding & Training:
- Define and execute the mandatory functional and regional specific employee development
- Organizing the team orientation program and finalizing the training matrix for all newcomers.
- Ensure the completion of Individual yearly KPI Target Setting and personal development plan
- across procurement & supplier management department.