Our company was established in 1993 during a period of rapid expansion in the petrochemical and oil & gas industries. We are now considered by many to have one of the largest and most extensive stock selections for piping system in Indonesia.
We emphasize the supply of high quality materials mainly to engineering fabricators, contractors, petrochemical industries, power station, oil refineries oil & gas Industries.
Our policy is to provide the most comprehensive and reliable service in the metal industries as we realize that it is what most of our customers demand. Therefore, we ensure that our personnel keep in touch with our clients through computer-aided system and maintain all key client information and stocks data in order to provide our clients with a high standard of service. As proven by our recent ISO 9001:2000 Quality Standard award, which was obtained in 2002.
- Candidate must possess S1 degree in Supply Chain/Logistics Management or related fields
- Minimum 5 years of managerial level in managing Warehousing, Logistics or SCM preferably in Trading (preferably handle piping, valve, flange)
- Strong in people management and ability to lead and manage
- Proven experience in the management and development of staff
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Must have excellent customer service skills to enable in dealing politely and effectively with customer’s inquiries and complaints.
- Sound knowledge in area of Warehousing, Distribution, Transport and SCM management
- Overall responsible to manage the Supply Chain includes logistics and warehouse function to manage the operations within budget, and enforcing company policies and procedures.
- Lead the development of the Logistics and Warehousing and budget setting
- Manage the logistics operations to ensure that warehousing, inventory, control, and distribution are efficient and well-run
- Ensure warehouse is in compliance with all local regulations and requirements