Our company is a film production house and support company located in Jakarta and Bali, Indonesia. We are devoted to innovative and inspiring films.
We are a passionate and driven team from a melting pot of backgrounds and cultures. We strive to raise standards, inject quality and lead in a cutting-edge fashion.
We live on the philosophy of balance and that ethos is carried through in our productions, where work and play are fierce, where tight productions are coupled with sleek client service, where professional systems are joined with intelligent management ideas.
We specialize in taking great ideas and turning them into reality, where the ideas themselves can expand, influence and reach a natural momentum that results in a beautiful piece of film.
- Detail-oriented, organized, with strong time management skills
- Good command of English (both written and verbal)
- Have at least 3 years working experience
- Pleasant personality with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong, committed, team player, able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Honest, proactive, hard working and resourceful
- Helpful: You always keep an eye out for what other people need
- Willing to work late nights and seasonal overtime, if required
- Ensuring office environment tidiness, hygiene and “readiness”, basically you would be running the day to day operations.
- You will be reporting to the CEO of The Company.
- You’ll be responsible for designing and implementing office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments. You also will do recruitment and management of admin, cleaning, driver and related support staff.
- You will be responsible to organize appointments, events, travel bookings, and office schedules.
- Provide logistics and admin support for projects. Handle the maintenance of records and databases.
- Handle the work permit and all legal papers for expatriates.
- HR Related records and monitoring (attendance lists, leave records,etc.).
- Prepare monthly project and office expense reports When needed, you will also do secretarial tasks such as: typing, translation, drafting letters and reports.
- And ad hoc personal tasks as required for the Executive Producers