Our client is German multinational automotive Manufacturer
- Minimum 5 years related working experience in the area of After-Sales, preferably in parts business.
- General management and business skills
- Parts management and operational skills
- Complete understanding of After-Sales function, After-Sales logistics and After-Sales development
- Excellent leadership experience
- Fluent in English communication both spoken and written
- Strong personality and highly motivated.
- Develop strategy in order to ensure future needed parts logistics in line with future vehicle sales/technologies
- Coordinate, supervise and control all sections to achieve optimal spare parts availability at lowest possible cost
- Setting the strategic framework for all parts related matters such as procurement/inventory control and logistic issues under the premises of optimizing quantitative and qualitative aspects
- Responsible for Operative Planning and Volume Planning
- Ensure the achievement of Parts Sales Turnover as well as Parts Contribution Margin to gain the Yearly Profits Target from Parts Business.
- Create Strategic Planning for After-Sales Marketing activities and Marketing Communication
- Provide strategic consultancy to dealership in term of Successful After-Sales Business (Parts & Services)
- Develop Marketing Campaign in order to exploit parts market potential
- Lead the team of Customer Key Account to ensure optimal support for those key customer and establish a concept to support and develop CV dealership
- Set up and offer service contracts and other related After-Sales Products