Our client is the largest global paints and coatings company and a major producer of specialty chemicals.
We supply industries and consumers worldwide with innovative products and are passionate about developing sustainable answers for our customers. Our portfolio includes well known brands such as Dulux, Sikkens, International and Eka.
Headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, we are a Global Fortune 500 company and are consistently ranked as one of the leaders on the Dow Jones Sustainability Indexes . With operations in more than 80 countries, our 55,000 people around the world are committed to excellence and delivering Tomorrow’s Answers Today™
- Bachelor degree in Engineering.
- Have experience as Sales Representative prefered in the same business with min 3-4 years.
- Having coating certificates (NACE) will be priority.
- Able to work in a team environment, whilst being self-motivated, dicipline, well organized, proactive, and target oriented.
- Must be able and understand writing, speaking and reading in English and Mandarin (will be additional value)
- Good in Computer literacy.
- Maintains regular service to customers in a nominated geographical area or district in order to achieve sales budget.
- Promotes the marketing of company products and/ services, developing new customers through the application of selling skills.
- Prepares regular reports on business calls and related activities (including complaints), in regard to products and customer needs.
- Create and submit Standard Specification from MASS program for New Building Projects to customers.