Our client is German multinational automotive Manufacturer
- Bachelor/Masters in International Supply Chain and Logistics management
- Several years of experience in automobile MNC, preferably Commercial Vehicle industry
- Sound exposure to concepts and processes of International supply chain and transportation sector
- English and Bahasa Indonesia on a professional level
- Sound knowledge of local supply chain legislation for automotive industry
- Within the challenging endeavor of expanding the production of commercial vehicles in Indonesia, the position of a manager for scheduling and customs operations is to be filled. You will be reporting to the Head of Logistics - Operations.
- Responsible for determining international supply concepts, planning, execution and series management of customs clearance function in the field of trucks and bus production.
- Ensure coordination with local customs authorities, documentation, scheduling and clearance of commercial vehicles, containers and other cargo carriers.
- Focal point for all series implementation of inbound and outbound logistics operations
- Maintain an efficient production set-up with optimal logistics cost