Our client is German multinational automotive Manufacturer
- Bachelor/Masters in Supply Chain and Logistics management
- Several years of experience in automobile OEM, preferably Commercial Vehicle industry
- Sound exposure to concepts and processes of warehouse management, material handling engineering and production material control
- English and Bahasa Indonesia on a professional level
- Within the challenging endeavor of expanding the production of commercial vehicles in Indonesia, the position of a manager for warehouse operations and material handling is to be filled. You will be reporting to the Head of Logistics -Operations.
- Responsible for determining in house logistics concepts, planning, execution and series management of material flow and delivery modes.
- Ensure coordination with production engineering for in-house CKD operations. Planning, scheduling, area allocation and layout implementation for inventory and buffer stock.
- Focal point for series implementation of warehouse management, logistics equipment planning and procurement.