Our client is a leading national brand in the footwear industry, with more than 50 years of experience, passion and product inovations in indonesia
- More than 10 years experiences
- Min. Bachelor degree from Reputable University, MBA prefered
- Knowledge about: Sales & Trading, Market Research & Analysis, Product Development, Taxation, Management Information System
- Business understanding about Retail business, especially in shoes and fashion
- English proficiency – spoken & written
- Develops, or participates in the development of the Strategic Marketing Plan for the Company.
- In charge of all sales & trading activities
- Provides leadership to the day-to-day operations of the sales department, while maintaining focus on the company’s strategic goals.
- Analyze sales statistics to determine business growth potential.
- Establishes performance goals for all department’s employees, and monitors performance on a continual basis.
- Directs department(s) to achieve objectives established in the Company’s Strategic Plan.
- Coordinates sales operations with all other departments/divisions of the Company.
- Seeks out and targets new sales opportunities, initiates action plan to approach and secure new business for the Company