Our client is a leading packaging paper manufacturer in Indonesia with an installed capacity of 1,200,000 metric tons per year and a range of products which include Kraft Liner Board and Corrugated Medium Paper for carton-box packaging and Coated Duplex Board for display packaging.
They were established as a limited liability company under the laws of Indonesia on February 29, 1988. This company has been listed on the Jakarta Stock Exchange since December 19, 1994.
- Male or Female age 40+
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting and/or business background from a reputable universities
- Having at least 5-7 years experience in AR Collection
- Having SAP knowledge
- Mature personality with can do attitude and good leadership
- Collection receivable, minimize outstanding and overdue
- Coordination with Finance & accounting Dept as well as Sales Admin Dept in relation with Collection of Receivables
- Produce and issue AR reports for management
- Enhancing System and Procedures on Collection of Receivable