Perusahaan kami berupaya meningkatkan kesejahteraan Indonesia tanpa mengorbankan keberlanjutan alam bagi generasi saat ini dan mendatang dengan cara mendorong nilai penting alam, mempercepat transformasi di bidang konservasi dan pemanfaatan sumber daya alam secara berkelanjutan melalui serangkaian kegiatan pengelolaan kawasan lindung, konservasi spesies penting, dan pemberdayaan masyarakat.
- BA/BS degree and 12 years’ experience in marine protected area/tropical coastal management or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Fundraising experience, including identifying donor prospects and donor cultivation.
- Experience designing, implementing, and directing complex or multiple projects of strategic importance, including managing finances, supervising multidisciplinary professionals and coordinating the work of partners while meeting deadlines.
- Experience working with current trends and practices in relevant discipline(s) and geographic regions.
- Supervisory experience, including motivating, leading, setting objectives and managing performance.
- Experience developing partnerships (partners, community, government).
- Networking skills with high level conservation contacts.
- Experience working with methods and standards of biodiversity information systems and initiatives.
- Experience conceiving and implementing strategic and creative initiatives.
- Negotiation skills.
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 12-15 years’ experience in conservation practice or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Master’s degree.
- Developing practical applications of scientific concepts and technical innovations for conservation purposes.
- Knowledge of politics and society with respect to environmental affairs; politically savvy.
- Communicating clearly via written, spoken, and graphical means in English and other relevant languages.
- Politically savvy and experienced in partnership development (partners, community, government).
- Geographic size and scope is that of a large, complex business unit, major geographic region within a very large business unit, multiple smaller business units, and divisional regional or at the national/global level.
- Designs, implements, and directs complex and diverse projects, encompassing multiple programs and coordinating the work of other professionals, inside and outside the organization. Incorporates cross-disciplinary knowledge to support program objectives.
- Highly diversified work involves participation in the formulation and evaluation of broad policies and/or long-term programs, or making decisions, which typically have broad organizational impact.
- Directs major program of strategic importance to the Conservancy through management of multi-disciplinary teams, such as a whole system program.
- High level management and leadership responsibility for 10+ staff members, both internal and external to the organization.
- May work in variable weather conditions, at remote locations, on difficult and hazardous terrain, and under physically demanding circumstances.
- Makes independent strategic decisions frequently based on analysis, ambiguous information, experience and judgment.
- May require frequent travel domestically and/or internationally and evening and weekend hours.