Our Company is a team of 16,000 industry experts located in more than 50 countries worldwide working in close cooperation with our customers to achieve sustainable process and profit improvements in minerals processing and flow control. Our ambition is to drive the industry development by delivering reliable and sustainable products and services in mining, aggregates, oil & gas and other process industries with an uncompromising attitude towards safety.
Our customers’ and their customers’ needs derive from certain global trends - urbanization of communities, ever increasing need for minerals and the growing demand for oil and gas – and are at the center of what drives us. We as a company flourish on the unmatched ability and commitment of our people.
Our Company is a multinational company that specialize in rock and minerals processing and metal recycling.
- Degree in Business (Accounting)
- At least 3-4 years practical experience in Treasury including Banking (On-line), General Ledger Reconciliations, Fixed Assets and Statutory Accounting.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with strong emphasis on Excel.
- Prefered female employee
- Experience 4 years above
- SAP experience preferred.
- Knowledge in taxation & able to handle efaktur
- Managing the direct debit payment register and responsible for setting up new direct debit payments with SCB.
- Accountable for foreign currency trade settlement activities
- Ensure the optimal cash balances for company operation
- Posting journal for financial transactions and make sure netting clearing account is cleared by month end
- Assisting in SAP Month End Close Process
- Assist on balance sheet reconciliations and resolution of variances.
- Reconciliation and recharge invoicing of intercompany and external manual clearing accounts.
- Month end SGA review and expense accrual posting if required
- Assist on Month end reporting in HFM
- Producing any additional information or performing any additional tasks required by Management Accountant
- Responsibility of managing the credit risk within allocated accounts
- Deal with internal and external customers to facilitate payment of overdue accounts and to resolve credit claims.
- Confers with customer by telephone to facilitate payment of overdue accounts.
- Contacts delinquent account customers in person as required.
- Mails form letters to customers to encourage payment of outstanding accounts.
- Records comprehensive information about financial status of customer and status of collection efforts on the database notes system.
- Maintain customer master records
- Processes daily banking receipts and allocations on all accounts.
- Assist with the processing of new customer credit applications.
- Fixed asset registration to SAP and Capex database
- Reconcile of tax prepayment