Our client operates in Asia Pacific since 2002 and has through the years developed an extensive network of offices covering now eight countries (China, India, Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Myanmar, and Singapore). In 2014, They have more than 1,000 consultants & engineers supporting clients on investment projects in Asia.
Our client serves international clients operating in the fields of:
Health & Nutrition
Oil & Gas
- Educational qualification, professional and intellectual level: BSc / MSc
- More than 5 years of work experience as Project Manager in a technical project organization
- Knowledge of / experience with: planning techniques and project management
- Good knowledge of English, both in writing and speaking. The ability to communicate effectively with clients and company management in Bahasa Indonesia is considered an asset
- Preferably Indonesian citizen
you will work in the “Projects & Construction” Department. This department is responsible for project management and construction management in all industrial markets. As a project manager you are responsible for managing multidisciplinary engineering projects, from concept up to realization including aftercare. It is your responsibility to manage multidisciplinary engineering phases including safety, costs estimation, contract management, administration, planning, coordination, organizing, control, with a strong focus on quality and budget. You are leading the project team and you know how to coach your staff members. You are frequently in touch with the client and you take care of a smooth and correct communication.