Our client operates in Asia Pacific since 2002 and has through the years developed an extensive network of offices covering now eight countries (China, India, Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Myanmar, and Singapore). In 2014, They have more than 1,000 consultants & engineers supporting clients on investment projects in Asia.
Our client serves international clients operating in the fields of:
Health & Nutrition
Oil & Gas
- Educational qualification and professional & intellectual level: BSc/ MSc
- More than 10 years of work experience as Resident engineer or Construction Manager
- Good knowledge knowledge / experience with planning, budget preparation and management, procurement and construction management, personnel allocation;
- Ability to coordinate multiple design disciplines / contractors on a variety of projects;
- Good knowledge of English, both in writing and speaking. The ability to communicate effectively with clients and company management in Bahasa Indonesia is considered an asset
- Preferably Indonesian citizen
Work as a Construction Manager on sites throughout Indonesia. You are responsible for the construction phase of multidisciplinary projects. You supervise the correct execution of the activities of contractors/vendors in accordance with the contracts, drawings, schedules and prescribed rules and instructions. You report on progress and other relevant matters regarding site activities to the Client. Furthermore, it is up to you to take appropriate measures in case of disruption of progress. Together with your safety officer you are responsible for QOHSE on site. You regularly check the maintenance of the resources, materials and equipment made available or purchased, which includes checking that the goods obtained are in accordance with the regulations, permits or the QOHSE plan, as well as the statutory provisions. You are company’s main representative on the site and responsible for a safe and effective building process.