Our company was established 26 years ago experienced in a wide range of large construction and mining projects, fully supported by efficient management, experienced professionals and a complete range of modern and reliable equipment to guarantee that every project that completed on time and as per specification without compromise.
Our company has been awarded a Grade 7 classification, the highest level awarded to road and bridge contractors by the Director General of Bina Marga, Department of Public Works of Indonesia, and also by LPJK (Lembaga Pengembangan Jasa Konstruksi), a wholly independent organization.
- Min. Diploma degree majoring in Civil Engineering from reputable universities
- Professionally qualified in the following fields: road construction, project management, engineering
- Construction management experience in road construction with at least 5 years working in the role
- A broad understanding of the characteristics of projects, over a significant portion of the project life cycle
- Good working knowledge of all of the main project management concepts, tools and techniques
- Supervise the correct execution of the activities in accordance with the contracts, drawings, schedules and prescribed rules and instructions.
- Report on progress and other relevant matters regarding site activities to the Client.
- Together with safety officer, responsible for QOHSE on site
- Regularly check the maintenance of the resources, materials and equipment made available or purchased, which includes checking that the goods obtained are in accordance with the regulations and permits.