Our company was established 26 years ago experienced in a wide range of large construction and mining projects, fully supported by efficient management, experienced professionals and a complete range of modern and reliable equipment to guarantee that every project that completed on time and as per specification without compromise.
Our company has been awarded a Grade 7 classification, the highest level awarded to road and bridge contractors by the Director General of Bina Marga, Department of Public Works of Indonesia, and also by LPJK (Lembaga Pengembangan Jasa Konstruksi), a wholly independent organization.
- Must have 2-3 years' experience in a Equipment Repair and Maintenance Supervisor or Lead Maintenance role in a toll or bridge construction.
- Must be a dynamic leader, able to motivate and lead a team to accomplish property/ownership objectives.
- Provide a daily, as well as a preventative, maintenance program to ensure the most economical, proper and safe condition of the equipments such as Dump Truck or heavy Equipment.
- Inspect all equipments to detect maintenance problems that require attention.
- Coordinate and complete maintenance requests within 24 hours.
- Follow a preventative maintenance schedule.
- Maintain, within the budgetary limits, an inventory of parts to make necessary repairs.
- Ensure timely completion of all duties by maintenance staff personnel to minimize labor costs.