Our Company aims to change , unproductive barren land into an international business center integrated , featuring a center for the import and export , logistics , container depot as well as manufacturing and warehousing facilities. Our Company developed by the company formed from an alliance of leading business owners with extensive experience and knowledge not only in the real estate business , but also in the financial sector , the automotive industry , and agro business.
- Male/Female, max. 42 years old
- Min Bachelor Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Having experiences as an Auditor in Big 4 Audit Firm (preferable)
- Having experinces in handling Finance for Property OR Industrial Estate company
- Strong consolidation experience
- Minimum 5 years experience in senior financial positions
- Proficiency in Computer, especially MS Excel, Power point
- Excellent conceptual and analytical skills
- To support the business in the country (i.e.) by managing the Finance and Accounting function, including budgeting, taxation, monitoring the internal control system and securing the companies best financial interests.
- Responsible for support services shared between the operations, as well as coordinating outside service providers e.g. legal and insurance matter.
- Improve systems, cost control guidelines, policies and procedures on an on-going basis and ensure proper documentation and implementation to cope with the objectives of the company.
- Conduct regular internal audit
- Oversee the preparation of all budgets, forecasts
- Analyze past operating expenses and variances, and projects future expenditure accurately.
- Monitor the finance management system and ensure proper budget control.
- Maintaining external relations