Our client is a world leader in smart products and processes that enable dental professionals to confidently optimize their work and lives. With our deep experience and proven solutions, we are proud to serve 99 percent of dental practices around the world. In addition, we work closely with special markets including: Universities, Military, Government, DSO’s, Labs and Community Health Organizations for the betterment of dentistry. With over 500 years of combined history, We represents a broad portfolio of equipment and consumable brands that span multiple user groups and product segments. As a global organization with strong local relationships, we deliver a steady stream of product line extensions and break-through innovations. In the end, we empower our customers so they can do their jobs better and promote healthy lifestyles with the optimal work life balance.
Our Dental Technologies business encompasses leading brands which includes KaVo, Pelton & Crane, Gendex, DEXIS, i-CAT, Soredex and Instrumentarium Dental. These combined product and technology portfolio creates a leading position in all key segments including 2D digital imaging, 3D Cone Beam CT, Treatment Units and Instruments.
Our client is part of Danaher Corporation (www.danaher.com) is a global science and technology innovator committed to helping its customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life around the world. Its family of world class brands have unparalleled leadership positions in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including health care, environmental and communications. The company's globally diverse team of 66,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System. In 2013, Danaher generated $19.1 billion in revenue and its market capitalization exceeded $50 billion.
- Education: Degree/Diploma in Marketing / Business or related discipline.
- Experience: Min 3 years of relevant channel / direct selling experience in dentalindustry. Proven track record of channel sales management, key account management, direct sells preferably in dental endodontics and /or restorative product lines.
- Language Skills: Fluent English - oral and written.
- Travel: High (70% to 80%) within the assigned territory.
- Sales Volume/Revenue - Ensure the achievement of target sales volumes and revenue for the country/territory by planning and maintaining systematic call patterns, developing and maintaining close business relationships with dealer sales personnel and key clients, and by identifying opportunities to increase sales within the country/territory.
- Training & Education–Working closely with Endodontics and Restorative Product Managers and the Marketing Manager, ensure a consistent, systematic and orderly approach to the training and education of company products in the country/territory by recommending based on agreed plans and objectives, monitoring and reporting progress to targets and taking corrective action as required.
- Channel Sales Management - Ensure effective management of the respective sales by the timely and accurate maintenance, preparation and submission of relevant quotation, sales order, sales reports and after sales follow-up/support.Co-ordinate with other sales and technical support team members.
- Marketing and Sales Co-ordination - Contribute to the orderly and systematic marketing and sales of company Group products in the assigned territory by the timely and accurate adherence to all agreed sales and pricing policies, gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends.
- Team Participation - Contribute to the teamwork and work climate within Company Group operation by assisting other team members where appropriate, seeking area’s where further work contributions may be made and by maintaining effective work relations with all other staff members.
- Represent Company Interests - Contribute to the effective representation of The Company interests by promoting and representing the company with involvement in exhibits, trade shows and conventions, product demonstration and in industry association activities.