Our company - (formerly PT Daewoo Securities) was founded in January 2003 by being the first in the industry that uses the Indonesian Capital Market Online Trading System (HOTS). PT Daewoo is a joint venture with the shareholders of Daewoo Securities (Korea) and Japan Asia Investment Co., Ltd. (Japan). As the industry's first Online Trading, we continually strive to develop themselves and innovate to provide the best investment for our customers. Award as the Best Securities years from 2003 to 2008 from a media capital markets is a testament to our commitment in this business. HOTS launch of version 2 in early 2009 is one of the concrete proof of our serious commitment to be the best in the industry in the future datang.HOTS V3.0 launched in August 2014, which was launched with the capabilities and features more sophisticated than the previous version.
- 15+ years’ Research analysis experience; minimum of 10 years’ experience with financial modeling and/or forecasting.
- Experience in the Utilities / Infrastructure sector
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Economics or related field of research
- WPPE required, CFA and other related licenses will be a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Bahasa
- Acts as the head of the team and cooperate with the head of division to manage and lead members of team
- Develops sources of research information on assigned industries and/or companies in the specific industry /coverage area (primary/focus: Infrastructure/Utilities)
- Prepares regular written research reports summarizing findings of analysis including estimates of expected current year-end business results.
- Communicates recommendations on the purchase, sale or holding of securities to institutional clients [either] in cooperation with sales force [or directly with clients].
- Responds to requests from sales force [and clients] for analysis/advice within assigned area.
- Makes presentations to clients, industry groups and internal departments. Develops and distributes written materials and reports.
- Ensures compliance monitoring is in place, including processes for management of operational risk, in accordance with Mirae Asset Sekuritas Indonesia and regulatory standards.
- Uses initiative and independent judgment to analyze, problem solve and proactively respond to internal staff and external client issues. Expected to make the necessary decisions to carry out own job responsibilities and meet primary goals and objectives. Evaluates and escalates complex issues and/or problems to manager.