Our client is a leading provider of currency recognition and cash processing solutions with great potential and rapid development.
For over 20 years, our client specializes in the development and manufacturing of:
- Automated Teller Machine (ATM) for financial institutions and retailers;
- Automatic Fare Collection (AFC) systems for railway and subway stations;
- Currency recognition and cash processing equipment modules and systems.
They are the No. 1 ATM supplier in China and a top 6 player in the global market. Their products and solutions are widely used in over 70 countries and regions worldwide, with over 136,000 machines providing reliability, security and convenience to over 10 million people on a daily basis.
Their comprehensive solutions have been widely used in Finance, Telecom, CIT, Railway and Retail sectors. Satisfied with the 24/7 fast response, our global clients are receiving technical support, innovative solutions and industrial professional knowledge transmission from over 7,100 employees throughout the world.
- Conduct software coding and customization
- Perform skilled work in the software installation, configuration, demonstration and software troubleshooting;
- Master the software architecture and working principles;
- Read technical diagrams and instructions;
- Learn new applications frequently and quickly;
- Write documentation appropriate to training and operation of terminal software; assess the suitability of software and materials being employed; maintain cooperative working relationships;
- Demonstrate sensitivity and respect for a diverse population.
- Experience in Microsoft Windows JAVA/C++/C# programming under .NET environment
- Experience in providing technical support to software customers is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong in spoken and written English is preferred
- Experience of banking technology is preferred
- Develop and customize the software as per the client’s needs
- Project management and coordination Support and implementation of customer testing/certifications/pilot projects
- Respond to customer inquiries, primarily via email, telephone and on-site visit
- Resolve any customer technical issues through diligent research, reproduction, and troubleshooting
- Gather technical requirements from customers and translate into gap analysis, documentation and work orders
- Work directly with staff in engineering, sales, marketing, operations, and administration to prepare/present the software demonstration and resolve problems
- Document all technical inquiries; develop and review content for knowledge base CKS
- Provide training or assistance to customers and junior staff
- Participate in testing the new-released software products
- Part time as hardware engineer support on site.