Our client is a conglomerate company with one of their biggest share in the biggest mini market retail in Indonesia
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics from reputable universities with minimum GPA of 3.00 (out of 4.00)
- Minimum 3-4 years relevant experience in financial analysis, auditing, accounting or internal audit roles
- Having experience in retail / manufacturing industry is preferable
- Strong analytical and writing skills
- Good business and commercial sense
- Strong capability in excel and number crunching would be seen as an advantage
- Fast learner, strong attention to details and willing to learn new things
- Good team player and enjoy working collaboratively with people from a variety of backgrounds
- Proficient in Japanese, both written and spoken
- Working area: Cikokol, Tangerang
- Generate reports that help to monitor and analyse on how to drive better financial performance of business unit.
- Support business unit to monitor closely on business performance on better revenue achievement and cost efficiency.
- Research on competitor information; identify new business opportunities and other information on ad-hoc basis.
- Assist in the execution and monitoring of corporate actions