Our company also makes industrial machinery (engines, boilers, gas turbines, and robotic systems) and constructs plants (for water treatment, oil refining, waste treatment facilities, gas chemistry, and chemicals). The company's other divisions build such steel structures as bridges, watergates, and penstocks. The company was established in 1917 as the shipbuilding division.
Description of business :
Maintenance, up-grading and lifecycle solution services for Diesel Engine, Turbine, Compressor, Blast Furnace Blower, Boiler, Induction Heater, various sorts of Cranes and so on.
Spare parts and materials supply of all above products.Technical services such as dispatch of supervisor of all above products.
- More than 10 years experience of Quality Assurance, and
- More than 40 years old, since we plan to set in our office as Manager class.
- Review, update and approve the PQP and all related procedures.
- Assis the projectManagement inthe implementation and control of the Project Quality System.
- Assessment and audits of subcontractor and vendor quality systems and their management of the same.
- Periodic review and reporting of the Project QMS to the PM/DPM.
- Maintain a status list of all project quality deficiencies and corrective action and confirm directed actions complete.
- Review and approval of the ITPs produced by the project and subcontractors.
- Maintain files of all test results and all records in accordance with all ITP’s.
- Other duties associated with QA/QC as requested.