Our client company was founded in 2002 in Canada, distributor of aluminum products such as extrusions, plate, sheets, ingot and coil, common or custom profiles, railing, fencing, tubes, ladders and special alloys, and other products like Stainless Steel Sheet, Plates, Steel Wire Rope and accessories.
- Engineering Post Secondary Degree
- 2 years minimum experience in metal procedures for sampling, testing and reporting asphalt/granulars quality control
- Must be able to read and understand mechanical drawings and specifications
- Must have a valid local Drivers License
- Must have analytical skills for reviewing and reporting on test data
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Indonesia language.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to maintain organization and work efficiently in a fast paced environment.
- Approves incoming materials by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
- Approves in-process production by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; communicating required adjustments to production supervisor.
- Approves finished products by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; returning products for re-work; confirming re-work.
- Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarizing re-work and waste; inputting data into quality database.
- Communicate with Canada branch and China branch to update the mill status.
- Follow up orders processing status to ensure orders finished on time.
- Coordinate with mills to solve the outstanding problems.
- Inspect the new mills when it is necessary.