Our client, they are Glass Manufacturing company that established on 1971 and starts their production acticities on 1973. Currently, they produce about 570,000 tons for Flat Glass, 4,500,000 square meters for Safety Glass and 2,400,000 square meters for mirror. This large number of annual capacity ranks they are not only as the largest glass manufacturer in Indonesia but also in Southeast Asia.
They have 2 factories, they are in Bukit Indah Industrial Park, Cikampek, West Java and Surabaya.
- Minimum S1 (mandatory), majoring preferably in Secretary, Business Administration, Management, etc
- preferably 26 – 30, max 35 years old
- Female (mandatory), preferably single
- Minimum 4 years as secretary (mandatory), preferably experienced working for Japanese person.
- Fluent English (mandatory), Japanese or Mandarin is a plus
- Preferably TOEFL / TOEIC, secretary
- MS Word, Excel, & Powerpoint
- Secretary for Board of Directors (in total 11 directors, 6 Japanese + 5 Indonesian)
- Creating & maintaining filling systems
- Creating agendas & taking minutes of meeting
- Keeping diaries & arranging appointments
- Organizing travel (booking flight, hotel, arrangements)
- Handling BOD business correspondence
- Preparing documents for BOD (reports, meeting material, agenda, presentation material)
- Organize & coordinate meeting