Our company was incorporated in 1999 whose primary objective is not only to manufacture soap products but also to produce world-class quality products like glycerin, oleochemicals with state-of- the art technology. Meeting customer needs are our utmost priority and no effort is spared to ensure conformity to our quality management system that permeates throughout the entire spectrum of our operation.
An in-house high tech R&D Laboratory manned by experts work hand-in-hand with the production unit to meet the specifications required by our costomers.
Our company is a fast growing, dynamic and innovative company of today's leading manufacturing technology in soap and oleo chemical.
- S1 Degree in Chemistry, Agriculture Or Equivalent
- Understanding Quality Management System ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001, SMK3
- Understanding Halal Assurance System HAS 23000
- GMP knowledge specially for TSP Section Head.
- Good Command Oral & Written
- Supervisory skills: Communication Skills; Interpersonal Behavior; Integrity (Honest, fairness, committed) Negotiation skills; Problem Solving & Decision Making; Handling conflict; meeting; Organization skills; Report Writing; Motivator; Computer Literate
- 8-10 years experience in relevant Field
- To be responsible for daily supervision of the section
- To implement daily production plan
- To issue adequate material from branch store to run daily production
- To coordinate with maintenance Engineer regarding the breakdown maintenance, and the implementation of preventive maintenance, logistic and QC Dept.
- To check & analyze detailed shift report which is prepared by Prod. Senior Operator
- To ensure product identification as per documented quality inspection procedures
- To coordinate with Logistic and QC Dept in case of change in daily plans.
- To coordinate with HRD in defining the number of workers needed in case of non routine job needed
- To ensure that the Plant & machinery is always maintained well. Cleanliness & Houskeepiong of the Factory & its all areas is maintained at all the times.
- To participate in GM’s Monthly Plant Walk Through & close all the issues pertaining to his function with in the decided time line. Must do his own Daily walk through to see the gaps & close on daily basis.
- To be responsible for the Good House Keeping & Good up keeping of all the company equipment & assets.
- To ensure Real Data entry to SAP and ensure 100% Accuracy in SAP pertaining to his / her area of operation.
- To be responsible for evaluating the performance of the individual personnel under by him
- Sapon 1 Section Head will be responsible for Environmental monitoring of the Factory along & ensuring the Statutory compliances related to environmental monitoring & reporting. He must assist HR Manager in Green Award initiative.
- To be responsible for housekeeping of the section
- To comply with industrial safety regulations
- To perform any other duties to him by production Manager assistant, and the superiors.
- To participate in maintaining the ISO 9001 & ISO 14001, SMK 3 implementation