Our company is a subsidiary of Raymond Group. We are the World's Largest Files - Drills – Power Tools – Hand Tools & Automotive Components Producer with wide sales network in Indonesia and a robust export. Our products have already been exported to many countries and the quality is well accepted by our various overseas customers. For Indonesian market, we are the market leader.
Our company brings its rich experience and legacy of Files & drills also a quality in Hand Tools category which includes a wide variety of non-powered devices such as Pliers, Wrenches, Hammers, Spanners and Screw Drivers. Our company continues to introduce new products in hand tools such as Fine Grained Iron Jack Plane, Hole Saw BI-Metal Variable Pitch, HSS Hand Hack Saw Blades, TCT Circular Saw & Sockets.
Also our company brings consistency in Power Tools category of handheld ,electric powered tools for simply laborious task carried out by carpenters, masons, electricians, metal fabricators etc with a very high degree of productivity. Power Tools range includes a wide variety of superior quality products such as Cutter, Angle grinder, Impact Drill, Electric Drill, Cut –Off Saw…
The products are made from high quality materials and with modern manufacturing processes and conform to international standards.
- Bachelor Degree (S1) in Computer Accounting/ Taxation with GPA Min. 2.75.
- Min. 5 - 10 years work experience in same field
- Have Skills: Computer Skills, min. Ms. Office (Word, Advanced Excel, Power Point, etc),
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- High energy level
- Able to perform mathematical and statistical function
- Able to work independently and in teams
- Attention to details
- The ability of manage the vast data through excel
- Reviewing works done by all counting staffs for voucher verifications.
- Material and stores spares consumption and reconciliation with stores.
- Preparing monthly, Quarterly and Annual financial reports
- Other financial and variance reports required by management,
- Preparing Cost sheet and product costing,
- Manage month end closing process, reviewing adjustments entries and ensuring accuracy of the accounting and reporting,
- Liaison and coordinate with other internal departments to close the periodic activities and follow up with them for timely closing,
- Liaison with external and internal auditors and coordinating with them to complete the audits,
- Coordinating with Banks & Financial institutions,
- Preparing local staff, expatriates salary payroll including tax entry and voucher payment.
- Preparing list and depreciation of fixed assets.
- Handling cash flow, deposits, communication with banks, vouchers verifications, exports and domestic sales accounting, working board and corporate report