Our client is a Dutch based company and is an international online retailer offering everything for your home, garden, garage and do-it-yourself needs. VidaXL currently has around 650 employees in its offices in the Netherlands, Hongkong, Mainland China, Australia, US and Romania. VidaXL offers affordable shopping experiences to consumers in Europe, US and Australia.
With the needs of business we need a person working from home to be responsible for product sourcing and quality control in Indonesia.
- Local person in Indonesia, preferably the place at Jepara, or Semarang or within Central Java.
- University degree, good at English listening, speaking, reading and writing.
- 5+ years work experience of quality control for furniture products.
- Good understanding of European/USA product standard, quality control, report writing.
- Good at supplier negotiation and communication.
- To check the pre-production samples in local factories and to finish product report.
- Travel and talk to the supplier when there is quality issue, delay issues or any other work task.
- To do quality check for production inspection as well as mid-production inspection.
- To finish English inspection report and report to the quality manager and Sourcer/Buyer for final approval.
- To do factory audit and to finish the report.
- To do the sourcing work of new furniture items, and buying term negotiation with suppliers when needed.