Our client is a japanese logistic company. Started its operation in 2005. The company serves as the overseas base of Tokyo-based global logistics company and is focusing on providing comprehensive transportation services, including truck transport for companies located in the industrial zones around Jakarta.
- Minimum of 5 years in a generalist HR role with hands-on experience of day-to-day operational HR English at business level
- Degree in HR or law/business disciplines preferred.
Overall HR leader in charge of the day-to-day HR operations at the company office with accountability for all employees based there.
Participate, implement and assist in HR programs in Indonesia and ensure alignment with Corporate HR guidelines and market competitiveness.
Recruitment & Staffing
- Engaging the business leaders in understanding staffing needs 2. Identification of suitable candidates via recruitment channels
- Participation & coordination of the interview selection process 4. Execution of salary proposal, hiring and onboarding.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Facilitate the annual salary review process.
- Ensure accuracy of payroll and compliance with statutory requirements for payroll.
- Ensure that all HR activities are carried out in accordance with policies.
- Submission of monthly reports to BKPM and ensure compliance to statutory requirements 3. Ensure on-time submissions of all in-house reports (BOD meetings, staffing reports & etc)
- Ensure smooth running of office on a day-to-day basis
- Control and manage all contracts related to the office
- In-charge of general purchasing of company
- Expatriate management (visa, housing and etc)
- Main liaison with partner company