Our client is a japanese logistic company. Started its operation in 2005. The company serves as the overseas base of Tokyo-based global logistics company and is focusing on providing comprehensive transportation services, including truck transport for companies located in the industrial zones around Jakarta.
- Active problem solving, ability to work under general direction and pressure
- Proficient in MS Excel, PPT, word, other basic computer operation skills
- Analytical skills and a strong self-starter enjoys change
- University degree with Certified Public Accountant or ACCA
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the financial reporting field
- Open minded and good interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of transfer pricing list will be an advantage
Participate, implement and assist in ensuring compliance to all finance related programmes and regulations in Indonesia and ensure alignment with Corporate accounting guidelines.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end closing of accounts.
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting functions, including monthly and end year process, accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, cash forecasting, capital assets reconciliations and etc
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
- Provide expertise with regard to all accounting requirements
- Plan and develop procedures to improve accounting operating quality and efficiency of the Company
- Prepare budget and forecasting activities
- Preparation and submission of taxation related matters to relevant authority
- Liaise with tax agents, auditors, corporate secretary and etc
- Analyse financial performance against budget
- Reporting to head office in Singapore for financial related matters