Our company is an award-winning Singapore-based mobile solutions company. Tagit’s mobility platform Mobeix enables banks and enterprises to rapidly build secure, scalable and innovative mobile applications.
We have a highly successful track record in designing, developing and deploying industry-specific mobile applications for leading financial institutions across Asia, Middle East and North America. We work closely with our customers to shape mobile strategies and deliver innovative and secure mobility solutions. Millions of users across the globe use Tagit’s applications every day.
Our robust Mobile Application Development Platform – Mobeix – seamlessly and securely integrates with your current IT assets to provide scalable mobility solutions across multiple mobile devices and operating systems. The Mobeix platform delivers innovative and engaging mobile experiences that increase market reach and speed up time-to-market, while reducing complexities and protecting existing IT investments. The Mobeix platform has been audited and found to be in compliance with requirements of Payment Application Data Security Standard Version 2.0
Founded in 2004 by a team that is passionate about mobility, the company is headquartered in Singapore, with offices in Canada, Malaysia, India and Indonesia.
- Candidates with B.Tech, BE, MCA, MSC education background along with minimum 2 years of work experience preferred.
- Candidate must have independently design and develop mobile applications on different platforms.
- Experience in J2ME Polish will be highly regarded.
- Person should be adept at understanding functional specifications relating to application design/development.
- Experience with source control management.
- The ability to learn new technologies and work in a fast paced environment.
- Development and porting mobile applications to new mobile phones.
- Flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure.
- Knowledgeable about native application architecture and development for mobile phones.
- Understands J2ME and other mobile technologies.
- Years of experience : 3-5 years
- Bachelor/Degree , Master/Post Graduate
- Design, develop, implement and maintain mobile device applications.
- Creating mobile applications to work on a wide variety of devices/browsers (including iPhone, Android, Blackberry and non-smartphones)
- Build, troubleshoot, and maintain mobile applications.
- Interpret and understand written business requirements and technical specification documents.
- Work with project leads to ensure timely milestone deliveries.
- Create and maintain technical documentation using defined technical documentation templates.