Our company also makes industrial machinery (engines, boilers, gas turbines, and robotic systems) and constructs plants (for water treatment, oil refining, waste treatment facilities, gas chemistry, and chemicals). The company's other divisions build such steel structures as bridges, watergates, and penstocks. The company was established in 1917 as the shipbuilding division.
Description of business :
Maintenance, up-grading and lifecycle solution services for Diesel Engine, Turbine, Compressor, Blast Furnace Blower, Boiler, Induction Heater, various sorts of Cranes and so on.
Spare parts and materials supply of all above products.Technical services such as dispatch of supervisor of all above products.
- > 10 years experience in Civil Const.
- General requirement : Having experiences minimum 2 years in the construction work, able to operate CAD software & Microsoft Office.
- Mat. Controler & BB-Scheduler : Able to read construction drawing and prepare/review Bar Bending Schedule.
- Scheduling Engineer : Able to prepare and develop construction schedule with Primavera Project Planner
- Drawing Controler/Reviewer : Able to check or review shopdrawings and control distribution of construction drawings.
- Electrical Engineer : Able to check or review electrical and mechanical drawings and having experiences in the construction work.